- SLIPL conducts regular distributions to the vulnerable members of the community, working together with the local elected bodies.
- SLIPL develops land, property and neighbourhood in a manner that brings social, commercial, community and environmental welfare.
- SLIPL makes generous contributions to societal causes on a regular basis.
- SLIPL aids public schools in the community, distributing necessities like education kits, school bags, etc.
- Contributed food for one week to over 100 needy people from the Islamic community during the EID festival.
- Offered food to over 400 needy people and provided 7 Oxygen Concentrators during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Contribution of INR 1,00,000 to 'Ashiana' Old Age Home.
- Contributed over INR 10,00,000 to the Prime Minister's national relief fund for COVID-19 relief.
- Contributed over INR 5,00,00,000 to the SSS Mirpuri College of Music to promote education in the field of music that’s offered free of charge by the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (deemed University).
- Contributed food for one full month to 95 needy families in honour of Sai Baba's 95th birthday
- Distributed 100 boxes of food for the needy in addition to the above in honour of Sai Baba's birthday.
The Aranyani educational and vocational trust sponsors the education of children in need. 1% of the turnover from Aranyani is used as a contribution to this trust.